Find out why this changes what you need to consider when designing electronic assemblies and products.
The Internet of Things (IoT) is revolutionizing how we use data. Consumers are relying on the technology to monitor habits, remotely control home operations, and alert medical help via remote monitors. Industries are using the IoT to reduce downtime in industrial facilities, track assets and warehouses, and even monitor road surfaces.
The opportunities the IoT presents are nearly endless.
In this eBook, you will learn:
- How the IoT works in manufacturing applications
- Which data points are most commonly collected by manufacturers using the IoT
- What companies should consider prior to incorporating IoT functionality
- How IoT functionality impacts product development
- What role effective partnerships (like the one between USA Firmware and RBB) play in the development of IoT devices
- How the IoT can help manufacturers save time and money and deliver better, more useful, long-lasting devices
- How the IoT is likely to change the future of manufacturing
Simply fill out the form to download the eBook.